- Installation , testing , operation amp; maintenance of electrical equipment with optimum quality amp; safety
- Responsible for trouble free operation of electrical equipment of assigned area.
- Spare management for smooth plant operation.
- Daily job allocation amp; technical guidance to subordinates.
- Responsible for compliance of safety measures
- Responsible for housekeeping of his/her work area.
- Execution of all work orders well in time with quality and safety.
- Assists to superiors in all endeavors.
- Prepares various reports amp; documentation such as power report / maintenance check list, daily job report etc.
- Imparts training to subordinates.
- Executes the maintenance and servicing of Circuit Breakers, Transformers, MCC, PCC, MV amp; LV Switch Boards, Battery Charger, Plant Lighting/Earthling System, HT/LT Motors, VFD, HT/LT Cables, Air Conditioning System etc.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years of post-qualification experience; five (5) of which must have been spent doing related work
- Knowledge and work experience of Low, Medium and High Voltage system (i.e. IMCC/PCC/MV amp; LV switch boards etc.), HT/LT Motors, Transformer, Substation’s Indoor/outdoor equipment, Generator, cables amp; cable termination, Plant lighting/earthing system, Electrical measuring amp; testing equipment, Electrical and electronic Diagram and its interpretation, Basics of Computer , AC/ DC drives, Battery charger, Air conditioning system etc.
Skills, Competencies and Behaviours
- Good knowledge of cement products and cement manufacturing processes
- Expert knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System),
- Extensive knowledge electrical engineering and industrial automation,
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good knowledge of ISO 9000 standards and TPM
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational Awareness
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Innovation amp; Creativity
- Communication skill.
- Integrity and Values.
- Communication skill.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development